Social Welfare Organistion Successfully Completes Business & Digital Transformation Initiative Using Best Practice Project and Program Management . This government organisation is all about helping to build successful individuals, and in turn building strong, healthy families and communities. They are tackling some of the big issues in society, like family violence and youth offending by providing:
- Care and protection of vulnerable children and young people
- Employment, income support and superannuation services
- Funding to community service providers
- Social policy and advice to government
- Student allowances and loans
- Social housing assessments.
The organisation works closely with other government agencies, non-government organisations, advisory and industry groups, and communities and iwi. Together they aim to make a positive and lasting difference in the lives of New Zealanders.